EXTENDED VALIDATED (EV) SSL CERTIFICATE
Wrap Your URL With The Green Address Bar And Bolster The Trust Of Your Website
Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificates: where the Certification Authority (CA) checks the right of the applicant to use a specific domain name PLUS it conducts a THOROUGH vetting of the organisation. By maintaining a human element in the validation process, it is more likely that fraudulent or phishing related activity will be detected. The issuance process of EV SSL Certificates is strictly defined in the EV Guidelines, as formally ratified by the CA/Browser forum in 2007, that specify all the steps required for a CA before issuing a certificate, and includes:
- Verifying that your organization is legally registered and active
- Verifying the address and phone number of your organization
- Verifying that your organization has exclusive right to use the domain specified in the EV Certificate
- Verifying that the person ordering the certificate has been authorized by the organization
- Verifying that your organization is not on any government blacklists
According to a study from CA Security Council conducted on year 2015 :
- 98% of online shoppers refuse to proceed past any “connection untrusted” message that shows up on the online store.
- 97% of this group of customers refuse to provide their credit card if they don’t see any SSL padlock on any of the online store during checkout.
- 42% of the online shoppers understand that the green address bar by EV SSL certificate means safety is guaranteed.
How Does Extended Validated SSL Works For Your Online Business
- Modern browsers give an easily recognizable visual sign to the user when accessing a website secured with an EV certificate which means the site is highly secure. This not only gains trust, but visitors will notice when this visual sign is missing so they will recognize scams more easily. It’s also the highest available SSL level of browser compatibility and encryption.
- A Domain Validation certificate can be purchased by anyone, for example for a domain name similar to a bank’s web address. The certificate will be valid and the address similar, therefore the user will believe they are on the right website.
- Extended Validation certificates cannot be purchased in the name of another organization and certificate authority will check for scams, giving the highest possible security and increase the difficulty to be obtained by online fraudsters.
- Recommended for High Value Online Payment, Reputable New E-commerce Website, Online Financial Website and Banking.
Browse the Most Impressive Product-Line & Save Tons Today